Heather Howdle, BMRPT, MPT
36 Main St., Erickson, MB ROJ OPO
Heather is a registered Physiotherapist with the College of Physiotherapists of Manitoba, and a member of the Manitoba and Canadian Physiotherapy Associations. She has 25+ years of experience as a physiotherapist and medical rehabilitation consultant.
Her experience focusses on the whole person and identifying the cause of an issue with the goal of self-management and independence. She works well with the whole health care team. Heather has significant experience in the non-profit, academic, insurance, public and private health care sectors. Services include but are not limited to:
- Return to Work Planning
- Case Management
- Progressive Goal Attainment Program (PGAP)
- Rehabilitation Consulting
- Physiotherapy Treatment
- Acupuncture integrated with Active exercise therapy
- Acute and Chronic Pain Management and Education
- Post-operative Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
- Independent Physical Examinations
- Permanent Impairment Assessments
- Functional Job Demand Level Evaluations
Heather is well known in the community for providing effective strategies and creative solutions enhancing client satisfaction and outcomes.