POSITION AVAILABLE: Clinical Care Manager/Rehabilitation Consultant
Independence Incorporated is a long-standing Rehabilitation and Return to Work company operating in the province of Manitoba, with offices in Winnipeg and Erickson.
We are seeking a mobile CLINICAL CARE MANAGER/REHABILITATION CONSULTANT with a unique set of skills and training to expand our services in the Brandon area. The Clinical Care Manager will serve as the clinical expert, supporting the client, his or her social networks, medical services providers and re-employment team.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Both a BN and RN designation, or a MSW, or a MOT, and be eligible for practice in the Province
- Experience in rehabilitation, with strong emphasis on mental health issues
- Skills in organizing an effective team of supports around an individual to ensure efficient care
- An aptitude for organization, quality reporting, recognizing challenges and opportunities and being able to work with them
- The ability to establish rapport and effective communications with clients, adapting for personality, disability-related challenges, availability of personal resources and other factors
The incumbent will work in individuals’ homes quite often, though office space is available in Erickson to book as needed.
The position will be contract to start, with an expected transition to full time within three months. Independence Incorporated offers a complete set of benefits and competitive compensation.
Learn more about Independence Incorporated at www.indep.ca
If this position interests you, please send a resume with cover letter highlighting your fit for this position to Victor Andres, CEO, at email@example.com. Resumes may also be faxed to 204-478-6677.
Recruitment ongoing until filled.