Zanna Joyce, BA
Financial Information Consultant/Employment Specialist
Services available by phone, toll free at 1-866-605-1415
Zanna joined Independence Incorporated in 2017. She brings with her over 30 years of experience in helping people to reach their goals, with 8 in the area of financial literacy and access to benefits.
Services Zanna will provide include fall into two areas:
- Developing employment goals based on skills and interests
- Resume development,
- Job search techniques,
- Market research and interview coaching.
- Transferable Skills Analysis
- Labour Market Research Surveys
Financial Information Consulting:
- Assistance with dealing with the financial consequences of a new disability or health condition, or of transitioning from one stage of life to another.
- Assistance with making effective applications for financial and tax benefit programs, including:
- Canada Pension Plan Disability
- Disability Tax Credit
- Manitoba Caregivers Tax Credit
- Manitoba disability and age-related income programs
- Other programs that may apply to your situation
- Consultation on other financial programs, bursaries etc. that may be available to help individuals adjust to their changed situation.
She also acts as webmistress and social marketing manager.
She is a member of the Career Professionals of Canada.
Services available by email, toll-free telephone or Skype, to anywhere in the province.