Self-referral Options at Independence
People pay for hair stylists they like. They pay for meals out, vacations, spa visits and numerous other non-necessities. They pay for courses, legal and financial advice, professional car repairs and many other things that help them move ahead in life.
Why not take that attitude to dealing with work-life disruption associated with injury or disability?
Maybe you’ve been injured off the job so WCB is not available. Maybe you have a child with a disability or health condition approaching adulthood who is nervous about making the leap to independence. Maybe you are a person who lives with some challenges who is going to be a parent, or who wants to see how to make a new career possible.
Maybe your previous career was so demanding, or your workplace became so difficult, that you just need some time to breathe and consider your options with the guidance of a trained professional.
The services at Independence Incorporated can help in all of these situations.
With our expert guidance we can help you:
- Figure out how to get around any ongoing limitations that may affect work choices
- Understand the opportunities and resources that are available to help with life changes
- Talk with someone who is both a trained professional and someone who has “been there”
- Learn about benefits you may be entitled to and make applications for them.
- Get your “mojo” back, by finding what you love and developing a strategy for linking it and your work life into a satisfying blend.
The names of our services are things like Occupational Therapy and Rehabilitation and Return to Work consulting, as well as Financial Information Consulting and Professional Peer Support. But at the heart our focus is to put wind under your wings, to foster your confidence and ability so that you can more easily move forward to the next phase.
Have a look at our website: www.indep.ca/services-we-provide, and then give us a call for a free 15 minute consultation.
Independence Incorporated Services to Individuals: getting you back to your self-defined life.
|Independence Incorporated Rehabilitation and Return to Work Consulting
B1 – 90 Garry St.
Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Consulting
36 Main St.