Independence Incorporated Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Services
Independence Incorporated is a long-standing Rehabilitation and Return to Work company operating in the province of Manitoba, with offices in Winnipeg and Erickson.
We are seeking a Physiotherapy Clinic Assistant for our clinic in Erickson, Manitoba, to work Monday, Wednesday Friday, From 8 a.m.—4 p.m. to start.
- Arrange appointments with clients via phone, email and our online booking system
- Create invoices, send claims in to insurers, contact clients about client-paid amounts
- Greet clients at clinic, assist with accommodation or other client service needs
- Maintain communications records, update referral and marketing database
- Coordinate displays and appearances at community health events
- Perform other clinic duties when necessary
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar role, with knowledge of typical office software and equipment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Customer service focussed with a problem-solving attitude
Qualified, interested candidates are invited to send their resumés to Victor Andres, CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes may also be faxed to 204-478-6677. Deadline: September 28, 2018